Verified Reviewer

3.7

If I could leave no stars I would but 1 is fair because I do like the products even if they don't match my quiz, but that's not why you only got 1 star! I had fraudulent charges on my card for billing, not from you, yet you keep trying it and that's great, but I can't communicate with anyone to let them know, the wait-list I've been on for months will get canceled!

You lied and told me you were taking one amount out which was there and then 30 more was charged! Of course, that's not going to work! I've sent your support forms, about 8, tried calling customer service which I'm convinced is just a placeholder because only the recorded lady talks, and you can't get to anyone. And I sent a message on Twitter or Facebook and you promised 1-2 days I would be emailed by someone, but it's now been 4 days!

Ipsy allows you to change your pymt method and recharge it your self right then.

You're the same company, so why can't you have that feature! I need to be contacted ASAP!

User's recommendation: Beware NO CUSTOMER SERVICE so better know what your signing for! You'll get NO HELP!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments