I have had Boxy charms for almost 2 years and pay them $21 every single month for a box. In these two years my box has gotten lost once which was January 2017.

not bad right?.... one mistake.. it happens. I go out of the country every December to my home town for the holidays and just like last year after arriving my box was nowhere to be found so i contacted Boxycharm with my complaint.

I wrote 3 emails before i received a response which was very rude and basically stated sorry, because we shipped a replacement box a year ago we cannot resend another one. If you have any questions please read our policy. I have written them 6 emails after this requesting further help and information to see what happened to my box and to see if i am just out of my product and the $21 and have received 0 response from Boxycharm!

This is unacceptable and i do not recommend BOXYCHARM to ANYONE! They don't even have a customer service number for you to call so you just have to email and hope that they will care enough to respond.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments