So signed up for the basic box and got charged for that which is fine. I had a coupon for next three luxe boxes to be $32.

Anyway, I got charged $59.99 twice! They sent me the winter luxe boxWHY?They charged me for the spring luxe box! Why would I want the winter luxe box? Why is it $59.99 instead of $32.

So this fiasco through me into overdraft at my bank. How can you help me? Im frustrated and want this resolved. My bank said they would mark it as fraud because I went in there and showed the ladies at the bank.

They all say Luxe boxes were $32 for 3 of the luxe boxes. I also ordered AND paid almost $90 at the boxy charm shop. All of a sudden my confirmation numbers wont work! So how can you help me?

By sticking to the contract, help me find my boxy charm order, I mean it's already paid for it! The. When will my spring Luxe Box be delivered? It seems as after I canceled my subscription, my stuff that wasn't already headed out to mail.

So I have my bank statements and I want to go through them with customer service because they need to refund the excess money they charged up there! Also, where is my order for the Boxy Charm order from the mega shop or whatever its called

User's recommendation: DONT waste your money! Skip Boxy Charm and go straight to a Ipsy.

Preferred solution: I want the money back that THEY over charged me, I want them to pay overdraft fees that THEY caused! I also need them to ship out the orders that are still mine, paid for, etc.

BoxyCharm Pros: One good thing.

BoxyCharm Cons: No customer service numbers, Never get anything, Not enough products i like, No escalation department.

Comments