Kingsburg, California
1.8

As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in completely.

Needless to say 2 of the 5 products weren't broken. Immediately after opening my box bronzer flew everywhere. It was packaged in bubble wrap but was smashed so badly it leaked out, as well as a brow trio that came along with it.. I recieved a lipstick which was intact but the container however was cracked.

I then emailed boxycharm on their help.com website and it has been 1 week and no reply. All I wanted was for the products that came damaged to be replaced, I am even willing to send the broken products back in return.

I am very sad to say I had a bad first time experience, n feel that my email got unnoticed and makes me feel like they just wanted my money. A first time experience says alot and I am going to unsubscribe and look elsewhere to spend my money.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Boxycharm and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boxycharm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Boxycharm to other companies on our site.

Comments

First box with Boxycharm-please on a 3 month subscription and already regret. Product is not useable and no one has replied to any correspondence.

I'm going to report to my bank and contest any further charges in the morning. Non-existent customer service.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1068011

I ordered my first box on November 14th. I never heard anything so I emailed them only to have them tell me my address had been flagged due to an incorrect entry on my profile.

Afterms having corrected this issue yet told me I should recieve my box by the end of november and if I hadn't to contact them. Well here I am end of November and still nothing.

This was my first experience and I feel like I've been scammed. NEVER AGAIN!!

Why was it needless to say that two products were broken? Do you think they are psychic?