Buffalo, New York

I have been subscribed to Boxycharm since October 2015, and never had any issues. This month I went to track my box and noticed that tracking stopped, and everything said "Pending." So I emailed Boxycharm, asking them to look into this.

Of course they didn't and gave me a BS "10-15 business days." So I contact FedEx and they had to call around. FedEx returned my call letting me know that the package is indeed lost, and that they updated Boxycharms FedEx account. I contacted Boxycharm again, once again I get a BS answer that the tracking showed movement. I advised that if you actually look at the tracking, the package has mo moved, it was FedEx updating the last place the package had been!

They are refusing to help me at all!

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BOXYCHARM! They will not help you if your package gets lost (seems like this happens a lot).

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Customer Care.

Comments

That's weird the post office has lost 2 of my boxes in the last 3 yrs & BOXYCHARM has always replaced my box. Did you follow the instructions on their FAQ. Here is there link help.boxycharm.com