3.0

Long story short, I love the concept of boxycharm and all the great items they had and send. But I've had issues since I received my first box when it came with 3 out of the 5 items were crushed, busted or completely destroyed and the whole box was filled with a mess.

That issue was resolved and I continued getting my monthly box. I decided a couple months ago that I no longer needed it and have other more important necessities to take care of before I could spoil myself, and sadly decided I needed to cancel my subscription but couldn't figure out how. I've tried finding a number, a chat room anything that I could get into touch with customer service with and was only left with an email. I've emailed quite a few times wanting to cancel my subscription and get refunded for the 2 months I've tired to cancel and I've no luck.

It just keeps coming out of my account and unfortunately I cannot afford it as I'm having family financial issues. I've already had my account go in the negatives due to boxycharm and would really like to be refunded since ive done all the reaching out and Noone has communicated back on what can or even cant be done. And I honestly feel it is unprofessional. I would eventually like to be a subscriber again soon but as of now I just can't.

But it would be greatly appreciated if somebody, literally ANYBODY that can show some kind of hospitality and true customer service and help me resolve this issue asap.

It's going on 4 months and I've heard nothing back. I cannot keep paying for something that I've been trying to cancel any longer.

Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Thanks.