2.1

I cancelled my subscription in May, before I even got my box for month. But I have still been charged for a June box and my account is still active, and that they are planning to charge me again in July.

Seeing as I had cancelled my box this unforeseen expense does not bode well for my budget. I feel like it is super shady on boxy charm's part and also dishonest. It is also not the first time I have had issues with customer support from boxy charm.

This has been one of the worst online shopping experiences of my life. Would not recommend body charm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Boxycharm Pros: Products.

Boxycharm Cons: There is no working phone number, Lies stating they closed my account but actually keep charging.

Comments

They did the same thing to us! They charged us for a November box when we opted in during December.

Then after telling them we only wanted one box and to cancel our subscription, they charged us again in January! We emailed minutes after being charged to make sure they do not ship our box but they told us we are out of luck and they won't be refunding our stolen money.

#1381996

I did not receive my Boxycharm this month but they took the $21 out of my bank account on October3!!! Also have NEVER RECIEVED an email with tracking info. I either want my Boxycharm sent within a couple of days or my money back in my account!!!

Call your credit card company to dispute the charge(s) and advise you've cancelled the subscription.

Same here, I joined on the 15th and paid for the 3 month subscription. I haven't received any tracking information, which they said would be available 24-48 hrs after subscribing.

I've emailed them, and still nothing. Have any of you received any information as to why it takes them so long to reply to their customers?

@Anonymous

I subscribed on the 8th of this month and I wasn't on the waitlist. It took them almost a week to send me an email for the tracking number, but all it said was label created.

Now that it's the 24th, I still haven't received my first box. Very disappointed.

are they atleast sending you boxes for the charge? either way its *** but I just signed up and have been waiting for tracking information for 12 days.