BoxyCharm Phone Numbers and Emails

copyright@boxycharm.com
DMCA Inquiries
legal@boxycharm.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 939-2877
Total calls: 27 492 Issues resolved: 435 Last call: Feb 20, 2024

What Is the Boxycharm Customer Service Email?

The Boxycharm support email is info@boxycharm.com. This is an effective avenue for customers to make inquiries, voice their concerns, or seek support concerning Boxycharm subscriptions or products. The email platform is particularly beneficial when customers need to provide extensive details about their concerns or issues. For instance, if there's a problem with a product or delivery, customers can attach relevant pictures or documents to provide a clear understanding of their situation.

What Is the Boxycharm Support Phone Number?

The phone number for Boxycharm customer service is 1-888-939-2877. By calling this number, you can reach their customer service representatives for any assistance you need regarding their services, products, subscriptions, or any other queries or concerns you may have.

This Boxycharm service customer support allows customers to explain their concerns to get the most appropriate solutions. If there’s any missing clarity, the representative can also ask follow-up questions to help you resolve the problem with ease and promptness.

Can I Contact Boxycharm Customer Service via Chat?

You can contact BoxyCharm customer service through their live chat feature. To do so, visit the BoxyCharm website and go to their 'Help' page. Once there, look for the pink Boxycharm customer service chat icon located at the bottom right corner of the page.

Clicking on this icon will open up the live chat window where you can type in your question or concern and interact with their customer support. This is a convenient and quick way to get assistance without needing to make a phone call or send an email.

PissedConsumer Club

Pembroke Pines, Florida 33027
United States

BoxyCharm Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Guest-5628951
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

BoxyCharm sucks! They steal from elderly and disabled people!

What a sick company!! Taking advantage of the less fortunate!! Should be in jail for this! *** I dont know how you did it but you drained my bank account!!!

Thanks a lot!!

I hope this happens to all of your employees along!! I hope the money was worth it!!!

tommy s Mlg
Billing

My daughter Kaityln Ortiz, cancel her Subscription and you still took the payment. I contacted the bank to stop payment you guys are all thieves... I would not recommend anyone who steel people money...

Guest-5317302
No one answered and msg full
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

No response no answer mail box full no no no no no
Poor customer service lost a customer
Why is mailbox full

Caitlin N Cvv
Because I’ve been scammed by your company twice.

The first time I ordered a boxy charm luxe membership. It was about eight months ago, this was at a completely different address than the one that I put on this boxy charm membership, both times it has been returned to sender, and I have never gotten a refund nor have I ever gotten my product, I am extremely upset and Im bout to go to Facebook TikTok

How Good is BoxyCharm's Customer Service?

Moon Rqj
Moon Rqj
Feels Disappointed | Jan 19, 2024

I haven't received any boxes and it's been 4 months of me paying for them. I have ckrrrxt adres and it's showing they shipped to correct address, but not one has been delivered.

Koraima Kyo
Koraima Kyo
Feels Disappointed | Nov 19, 2023

Frustrating. Cannot reach anyone easily. Still no response via email regarding my issue.

Aaa m Jyv
Aaa m Jyv
Feels Disappointed | Oct 31, 2023

Muy mal no contestan

Mindy Zdi
Mindy Zdi
Feels Disappointed | Oct 27, 2023

Not good….I don’t want to chat. I can’t ask questions. Nothing was resolved. I want to cancel my subscription. Please send me info to do that

Genevra Asl
Genevra Asl
Feels Disappointed | Oct 24, 2023

Tengo 4 años con la membresía pero me cambié de casa hace 4 meses y me llegó una a mi actual domicilio, pero ya tengo 3 meses de no recibir la caja y me la siguen cobrando

Tonio Jzd

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BoxyCharm?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didnt recieve package”
  • “Packages went to wrong address”
  • “I did not receive my LAST order from Ipsy/ boxycharm with my card ending in 9461 delivery SHOULD have been made to CLAUDIA JAMISEN27 BLUFF POINT ROAD NORTHPORT NY 11768”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my subscription and membership”
  • “Keep charging me when I canceled”
  • “Your taking my money and i canceled my account last year”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized Charges”
  • “They charge me twice”
  • “They charge mony from my accoont”

Account Question:

• “Someone from that company hacked into my bank account three times within the last year stealing over $190.00 from me and refuses to pay it back. Filing a class action lawsuit against them! I’m done!”
  • “Account”
  • “Log in help”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Missing products”
  • “Received my order today and the one of the candles is broken the glass got in my beauty blender I now can use or the candle”
  • “I received my order and the color is incorrect. I need to return it and don't know how”

Request for Information Question:

• “Help with account”
  • “Need help with shipment issues”
  • “Question on order”

Refund Question:

• “I do not want this months box i want a refund and I want my account cancelled”
  • “Refund I want my money back”
  • “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My order got returned”
  • “Change address”
  • “Need to change my delivery address”

Cards Question:

• “Cannot update card and mailing address”
  • “Trying to update my credit card information and it won't take”
  • “Card”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Let me be clear and say that I absolutely love my boxy charm and my ipsy! However, that being said, I do not like the fact that you always have to talk to a robot to get through to you. A live customer service representative is always my choice.”
  • “Decline service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website not working”
  • “Website will not allow me to choose my 3 items”
  • “Website”

Employment Question:

• “I no longer want to receive boxy charm I do not have a job at the moment”
  • “I get paid after I cancelled”
  • “Lost my job”

Other Question:

• “My order”
  • “First time break time”
  • “Missing icon box from December”

Compare BoxyCharm To

3.1
BIRCHBOX image
117 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about BoxyCharm? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup