Verified Reviewer

Boxycharm has no intention to let you contact them. There is no possible way to resolve a dispute or contact customer service.

Their contact numbers are disconnected, none of their emails are legitimate. Their website "BOT" will never route you to your real concern.

They charged me for a subscription renewal without warning or receipt. I only knew they charged me for something i didn't want after my Credit Card company notified me. I was charged New Year's Eve late at night with no possibility of stopping the charge.

I have tried for 9 days to find some way to contact them, and they have no way to reach anyone.

THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND SUPPORT ARE DUBIOUS AND THE REAL SCAM.

Don't make the same mistake that I made!

Stay away from their products. Read reviews, check out Better Business Bureau and look at YouTube videos, and you'll see what I mean.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

BoxyCharm Cons: Impossible to cancel subscription, Poor customer service, Thieves, Autogenerated emails, No contact options.

Location: Sydenham ON

Comments

Well, it took 10 days and a lot of frustration to finally reach a resolution, but I did manage to get things resolved. I offered advise that Boxycharm should be more transparent about automatic charges, should make a clear contact email address that is actually reachable, should delete bogus telephone numbers from their site, and should do better in responding to customers needs.