I've been with boxycharm for a year and I have never been disappointed. They are wonderful.

I love boxycharm! These ppl are miserable ppl who complain all the time. I mean I can't begin to wonder why they have negative reviews. Do you know how many sites I have not ordered from because of negative reviews.

Then I see boxycharm has them too. Now I can't trust customer reviews anymore either. It's SO WORTH 20$ a month!!!!!!! That photo is just some of the things I've received!

Don't believe these reviews!!! #Misleading

Review about: Boxycharm Subscription.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Boxycharm is awesome! You get high quality, full sized products that you can actually look up online and see what they're selling for at stores like Sephora and Ulta.

Last month I got a blush that retails for $26 at Sephora, an eyeshadow palette that sells for $36 at Ulta.

I've always gotten great products that are worth more than what I paid for the box. I've tried other cosmetics subscription boxes and this is by far the best.

Perhaps if they stepped up their customer service. I have issues with them already. I'm not impressed.

I'm with you on these reviews! I know it gets frustrating waiting on a waiting list but I have had to do it and I must say that when I emailed boxycharm about the waiting list before they did email me back in a timely manner.

I think for 21.00 a month that boxycharm is an excellent choice for a subscription box. Don't get mad just try to wait it out and if your not getting a response try again.