2.7

I lost my job three days ago and forgot about my impending 6 month renewal - a little more concerning things to worry about. I noticed first thing on June 2nd that they had charged my card another $116 USD at midnight and emailed immediately to have it reversed.

Despite my circumstances they were unwilling to budge. Could not call and discuss with mgmt as they do not provide a phone number. Products have arrived broken, they send repeat products (how many powder highlighters does one person need anyway???) I realize automatic renewal is to be monitored by the consumer, but sometimes life throws you curve balls and the last thing you can remember is to cancel your mascara order.

Had the nerve to sign their "nope sorry!" email with "Stay Charming"... are you kidding me??

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Boxycharm Cons: Customer service.

Comments

When you accept auto-renewal system, you are the one responsible to take care of it :)

Just saying

Annelies
#1351952

False advertisement on the july2017 box they couldn't even send the pencil they advertised sent instead some cheap looking one that looks already used