5.0

I have been receiving Boxy Charm for 4 months at the suggestion of a CVS Employee who I discuss makeup and beauty products with all of the time. I was using a different beauty delivery box service.

Let me be clear,,,I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOXY CHARM,.When I come home from work and I see my delivery in the mailbox I feel like a secret admirer visited. I enjoy not only the amazing products but I love the description card that comes with the box describing each product AND the retail price. Makes me feel special because we get the products for a STEAL. I just got Junes box and am already anticipating Julys!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!! AMAZING PRODUCTS!!! Also I want to mention the two times I needed to contact Customer Service for minor issues...they were also ON POINT.

Very personal,,,no generic answers to my inquiries and they even reached out after the issue was resolved to make sure all was OK! This is a totally awesome service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Boxycharm Pros: Freaking love.

Comments