I was charged for my boxyluxe box September 1st September 3rd I received an email saying that the shipping process has began I have sent back and forth emails and talked to the company and be reassured multiple times that this issue has been resolved but still haven't received my September boxyluxe box now checking the status of my October box is going to arrive before my boxyluxe September box hasn't even left the warehouse I keep getting the runaround I've sent like 14 emails with no reply they keep saying I'll give us at least 72 hours to reply and it's been days and still nothing this customer service for this company is terrible they treat their customers so bad!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Boxycharm Pros: Regular boxs are great.

Boxycharm Cons: Never recieved the upgraded box.

• bad service

Comments

Lavergne

Did you ever get your Sept box? I'm still waiting on mine as well.

@Lavergne

I finally received an email from them about eight days ago they said that they were going to issue me a replacement box and they also said they were going to deposit me 500 points on my account I'm sorry but $5 is an insult for all the stress that have caused me over the past almost 2 months now so they said that your box would ship within 5 to 10 days and you would receive a tracking email I have yet to receive this tracking email I went on the website to check the status of the box and it still says ordered so it hasn't even left their warehouse again and looking through I have noticed that this is the third box that they have tried to send me that have never left their warehouse I have never dealt with a more dissatisfying and poor customer service and you can just forget about trying to speak with anybody. They are in no hurry nor do they care about their customers. It's sickening how much they try to push extras on you with upgrades and add-ons yet they can't keep up with their regular production this company has failed on so many levels and continue to fail it's terrible because their boxes are really good and I would love to keep my subscription but this is just getting to the point where it's not worth it.

Shawntel
@Anonymous

I know! I just received another shipping email for Septembers box but it's not updating.

It still says ordered on the site.

They have sent 2 tracking emails for Sept and both aren't updating meaning it's not been shipped. I don't get it

Kaileigh
@Anonymous

I got another tracking email last night for my Sept box. The first was DHL and it never updated past en route.

Now this email is the same! What company did they try to send yours with? My October was sent FedEx and I had no issue. I'm really close to going to the BBB.

If my tracking doesn't update tomorrow I'm filing a complaint. Maybe a charge back for Sept as well. This is ridiculously annoying and stressful. We shouldn't have to track down what we paid for.

And def not if it hasn't even really shipped. I'm over it. I want the damn box. I even told them I'd take a whole different box as long as I got what I paid for.

We will see. Please keep me updated and let me know what shipping they used for you please

@Kaileigh

I havent even recieved an email with any tracking number, mine looks like it's never left there place at all. It's so tiring getting the run around and then trying to chase down someone who will listen..

@Kaileigh

I will keep updates as often as I know something and you also keep me informed on yours thank you