1.6

I admit i have had a problem with my usps carrier this year. After my 5th missing package and my sons birthday money missing i started having packeges sent to my job.

Unfortunately i did not update my address when i re subscribed to boxycharm specifically just to get Septembers boxyluxe. I started tracking it and it said would be delivered Friday the 13th. I had a feeling i was gonna have an issue. I get 9ff work 11pm check my mail it wasnt there .

Come back home check the tracking to make sure there was no delays and it said delivered. The next morning i contact usps and speak to the manager. She talked to the carrier. The carrier said she would come check to see if she put it in the wrong box.

I didnt hear nothing back from usps so i call them back. The carrier said " im human i couldve put it in the wrong box but im not sure". ..okay i email boxycharm . After the initial my box is missing they respond with the same check the tracking or postal service.

After you go thru explain again and again the you done that they dont respond back. THERE IS NO CONTACT # to go staright to management which is ridiculous. Boxycharm doesnt want to be bothered with it or help find a resolution. I was going to see if i can go ahead and pay for another box to be sent to my job.

But after seeing how its impossible to talk with team memebers or management I CANT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANYMORE. So no product and lost my 60!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Boxycharm Pros: Great product for great deal, When i receive the actual product.

Boxycharm Cons: Impossible to contact a live person, There is no working phone number, Ignore your emails.

Comments