My niece was my caregiver and I paid her cash because I was waiting on a new debit card. Well I paid her cash to get my box because I didn’t have my debit she talked me into a boxe luxe and said it would be right behind our last box and I haven’t seen anything only last box which like always was wonderful!

But I kinda think I paid for her box as well she has hacked and charged my new debit with two other accounts, so far! Can someone please help ?

I will try other customer service lines but could you respond to this iCloud address and I want to update my card and email as well. Thanks so much, Marlena Sparks

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Boxyluxe Subscription.

Reason of review: See email.

Preferred solution: My niece banned from Boxy.

Boxycharm Pros: Beautiful items, Love the items.

Comments

Boxyluxe boxes will not go out until September. They do not come monthly like regular boxycharm boxes.

You sound like a horrible aunt for blaming your niece instead of doing some simple reading, and you have to update your own information on the boxycharm website. Maybe someone would help you if you didn’t accuse them of stealing.