Verified Reviewer

1.6

Imagine a snowstorm,with 4degrees weather,my premium box and my moms base box looked to be what was crushed into the snowy,slushy,freezing cold messtheres no way I couldve gotten anything from the street to take a pic n show you..that cold,my hands were already numb and in pain..to make things worse ,I get the package delivered by fed ex that was supposed to have things I bought and paid for from drop shoponly the mascara was correct the Kate Somerville wrinkle serum wasnt even in my box and the dragon egg was incorrect and Sent glowtion instead of saturdays skin serum . Theres not but one thing that went right in my subscribing with boxy charm!!!!???

Id texted you in December to stop sending me those bold odd colored palettes cz I will not use them,(awful) waste of one product so Im actually getting 4 items when u continue to send items I told you I will not use !!!! I paid 81.00 and didnt get any of what I was so excitedly waiting for then you only refund me 55$ out of 81$. and have yet to either re-ship me my premium box and moms base box or return the cost of premium boxy,and base boxy???? You guys at boxy charm Seriously screwed up the whole month and my excited mood for awaiting my boxy shot down and just a terribly miserable feeling you left me with right now and have not heard much from you on this whole situation???

Plz get back to me ASAP??? And stop trying to bill my credit card!!! Youve tried billing me already for February boxy and have not even settled all this problems that happened last 2weeks its seems you are only worried about taking money from me and not at all as if you care for me as a customer for things to be made right ???

Terrible business ethics and I can post all this on Facebook and other internet programs if you wish to continue to not take and accept responsibility for your many failures with me as of January boxes and drop shop ?? Talk soon Asap

User's recommendation: Do not subscribe here ,their only concern is getting your money ..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

BoxyCharm Pros: Nice items to try, Variable monthly prices, Price and variety.

BoxyCharm Cons: Been charged havent received my order cant get anyone to help, Missing orders.

Location: 312 Fox Chapel Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238

Comments

Has not been resolved as of yet