Anaheim, California

The color palette was broken and the colors are wrong i didn't pick those colors whe. You asked when i opened my prescription they gave me complete opposite choice of colors and gave me small samples 2 boxes would not recommend

Comments

Typically shades are randomized. I've been with them for over 4 years and never once picked a shade of anything.

It's been between mostly the skincare items in the box. If the palette was broken, take a picture of the broken item with the shipping label on the back of the box it came in and include the image with a message through their website. Fastest way to message is going to their FAQ section (link found at bottom of home page), then scroll to bottom to "Email Customer Service" link under "Contact Us" and fill out the form. They seem to be behind on their customer service emails since so many are emailing about things that can be found in the FAQ section like why the price went up, what the premium waitlist is, etc.

The FAQ section is a great resource. I hope this gets worked out for you and hope this helps.

And no, I do not work for them; I just love this subscription so much and cannot imagine not having this subscription box in my life. I also hope you enjoy December if you are choosing to get it as it looks like a beautiful month :)

You don't get to pick the items or colors, its random which variation you get sent