Bad Axe, Michigan

I recieved my boxycharm. Ope ed it the eyegel package was open the jar of eyegel was open someleaked out on foam used for packageing.

The jar was even chipped. I did the customer complaint thing 4 times. NO REPLY AT ALL.

I am new to this whe experience of buying makeup thru the boxes. BUT COME ON NO REPLY AT ALL.Where is a phone number to all maybe I would have better luck...

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenvi Eye Gel Free Trial.

Comments

I've been LOOKING & LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE # & I've found NOTHING! For such an 'upscale' make up subscription..

I'm COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED! I let a so called 'friend' use my CC # B/C her bank acct was negative..I told her 'I can only help you out for ONE MONTH' ..Well, this is the THIRD MONTH I'VE BEEN CHARGED FOR HER BOXYCHARM & my BANK WILL NOT HELP & TOLD ME IT'S AN ISSUE BETWEEN YOU & BOXYCHARM!

HOW/WHY DO THESE THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN 2 ME WHEN I TRY 2 HELP A *** OUT! I WON'T BE MAKING THIS MISTAKE TWICE THAT'S FOR SURE!

giomar
@MOE ROD 76

call ur bank and put a stop payment stating that u didnt approve those transaction