I have been paying monthly since July 2021

September $26.59 refunded

October $26.59

November $26.59

December $26.59

The only 1 box that I have received was in July. I researched this myself and every box that I tracked the shipping number on after July says INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS and return to sender.

You guys are fully aware that I did not receive my boxes because they were returned to you. I had to get a hold of someone from boxy charm who "looked into my account" she refunded the 2 months I noted in the begining of this email. I have made 6 payments to you, I received 1 box and 2 refunds. There are 3 more months with no box or a refund.

This is ridiculous, it should not take this much to follow through with a subscription box. I did my part each and ever month. You guys failed at doing your part even after I contacted boxy charm. What really upsets me is that you are not even trying to fix any of this whole mix up.

I don't even know what the problem is either, if you say it's my address well your wrong because how did I receive the very first and only box then if it's the address? I need answers. If you all tried to at least make things right I would completely understand, I am a very understanding person. But to do nothing at all about it is wrong.

I don't just give away my money for free! Someone needs to step up to the plate and fix this problem because it's on your end not mine.

Sincerely, Sheila Lunog

Preferred solution: Make it right.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona