Verified Buyer

1.9

I have been trying to contact boxy charm to fix my issue with my box. The color is totally wrong.

The color sent is for a black women and my wife is white so the colors can not be used. My wife waits all month for this box and is very excited to get it. This is my fourth box and plan on continuing the year with boxycharm but the customer service and response time is so poor Im already looking to cancel and find another subscription. It has been over 24 hours since I emailed boxycharm and still no response to fix my issue.

When my box is replaced with the correct color I need it express shipped or over night.

Boxycharm packages seem to take at least a full week for delivery by that time I will be charged again for another box. I am a very unhappy customer and will leave a full review of my experience if this is not taken care of in a timely manner.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada