Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Amount charged

I was charged more than $21.00, they charged me $27 why is that has it gone up ?

3 answers
Gabrielle Barley
According to the Boxycharm help section, because of a change in tax laws, residents of most US states are required to pay state sales taxes per state regulation. Please also note that for charmers in Hawaii and Alaska and U.S. territories, BoxyCharm boxes have a shipping cost of $5 per box.
To get more information about your payment, please contact the Boxycharm customer care team by phone at (888) 939-2877 or by email at info@boxycharm.com.
margarita c
me están cobrando hoy 1 de marzo para mañana 2 de marzo dos veces quiero saver por que y no contestan en la compañía
margarita c
me estan cobrando hoy para mañana dos veces quiero saver por que
View more answers (2)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Mi Boxy CHARM de Julio aun no me allegado

by Khaden

Mi BOXY CHARM DE Julio. Aun no me a llegado..

Quiero saber que paso. Gracias

View

How do I get a refund/change my address

by Jovie

I did a 3 month subscription and I didn’t get June’s and won’t get July’s because my address is wrong so how do I get my refund for what I didn’t receive and how do I change my address so I get August?

Porque no puedo cancelar

by Jezel

Quiero cancelar pues estoy si trabajo no puedo pagar

View

because my box is incomplete

by Hermione S

I have subscribed to my daughter Hermione Sandoval, but today the package arrived and the card that came is open, the description of each product is missing and the box is open and broken

Cancel order

by Rissa

I make a mistake I place save order twice

I need to cancel Order #2032037299 Placed on May 13, 2020

View

Where is my May Box?? I haven't even received a tracking number yet!

by Kahlil

Cancellation

by Fleet

I want cancel my subcription economic is no good and no money for pay you.yes

Where is my box

by Lennin

I want my boxes

Billing

by Raeshawn

How much was I charged for boxycharm?

View

Yes I work, I am a stay at home mom!

by Reena

I want to talk to someone to cancel my orders....

Change of adress

by Lazer

My boy charm just got send out and I just moved to a different adress

I need cancel

by Undra

I not want the boxy charm

Cancel subscription

by Maranda

I want to cancel my subscription

Order

by Otilio

I need to speak to someone. I don't want to resolve my issue via email.

View

I’m need to cancel my subscription monthly box

by MariaG M

Because I dont not need this subscription

View

I received alert from my bank that they will pull money from my checking accounts, I already canceled my membership

by Bernedette

Could you please stop to get money from my checking account, about one month ago I canceled my membership

View

How do yall send the products to us?

by Yesenia L

My question is because this month and last month i was was not happy with my boxy charm last month my box was left inbthe rain and the curling iron didn't work then this month i just got things to pretty much help clean face, when I chose how often i would like to receive items I said i always wanted eyeshadow palet and its been 2 months that i dont get one can some one please call me or im just going to have to cancel my subscription thanks!

Where’s my order

by Kion

When does my order for this month get shipped

View

how can I receive my package in other address?

by Preslie

I already change it in the web page but I receive an email that my package it’s going to my previous address and I no longer live there

Questions 41