880 SW 145th Ave Suite #300, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, USA
2.3

Update by user Jan 28, 2019

Hey after contacting them over a week ago they finally sent email sending our referral and getting 500 charms.! YIPPY MY DAUGHTER AND I GOT OURS AS OF THIS WEEKEND.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2018

Was promised a free gift to my daughter and I for referral since September 2018 and have contacted customer service with emails that say we are looking into it and we see your supposed to receive it. We will send email when it ships.

Well for heavens sake it’s December 29. They said if I keep November and pay I should see our free referral gift soon, we’ll I sent email after email and I think their giving me the run around.

Sure not going to refer any one else until this is resolved. Thought you might want to know not to expect great customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I was contacted the next day said was getting my referral. Was suppose to add extra help to fill all back order issues.

That was December 26, 2018 it’s now January 12, 2019 I think they full of storytelling.

For goodness how hard does it take to grab a product put in box take some tape smack a label hand print if necessary and call ups. Just saying take care of your customers and they won’t post bad reports of your company.