Boxycharm - Review about Beauty Box from Kingsburg, California

As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box!Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in completely.

Needless to say 2 of the 5 products weren't broken. Immediately after opening my box bronzer flew everywhere. It was packaged in bubble wrap but was smashed so badly it leaked out, as well as a brow trio that came along with it.. I recieved a lipstick which was intact but the container however was cracked.

I then emailed boxycharm on their website and it has been 1 week and no reply. All I wanted was for the products that came damaged to be replaced, I am even willing to send the broken products back in return.

I am very sad to say I had a bad first time experience, n feel that my email got unnoticed and makes me feel like they just wanted my money.A first time experience says alot and I am going to unsubscribe and look elsewhere to spend my money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Beauty Box
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #640541

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Boxycharm? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 22, 2015 #1068011 Dayton, Ohio

I ordered my first box on November 14th. I never heard anything so I emailed them only to have them tell me my address had been flagged due to an incorrect entry on my profile. Afterms having corrected this issue yet told me I should recieve my box by the end of november and if I hadn't to contact them. Well here I am end of November and still nothing. This was my first experience and I feel like I've been scammed. NEVER AGAIN!!

0 0 Reply

May 24, 2015 #988017

Why was it needless to say that two products were broken? Do you think they are psychic?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.