1.4
Turnaround Time

So I had a makeup subscription with Boxycharm for months. I never liked any other makeup subscription more it was my go to.

Then one month, I received an Ofra Rodeo Drive highlighter all busted up and mangled because the pan separated from the casing and got so messed up. I emailed them about it and instead of a new product or a refund of any sort. They gave me what they call "charms" which is like money except when you go on their website it's *** near impossible to use the so called "charms" for anything and the products they have available are TRASH. Long story short they should've just *** gave me another highlighter, that's how customer service should be but I wasn't gonna make a big deal out of THAT.

The next month my box never even showed up. Both the post office and fedex claim they did but obviously it didn't. I emailed boxycharm about 4 times now and not one email has been responded to.

Don't bother with them. The subscription may be great and all but the second they gotta help someone with a real problem they're a bunch of *** cowards.

Review about: Ofra Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Makeup Highlighter.

Comments