2.3

Update by user Nov 28, 2017

I emailed Boxycharm again and let them know I posted a negative review. The very same day I got an email back from them asking where they can send my replacement box.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2017

I had emailed Boxycharm over a week ago about my box being missing, and I still have yet to get a reply. I have now messaged them on Facebook and tagged them in a post with no reply, messaged them on Instagram and commented on a few of their posts with no reply, and tweeted them with no reply.

I have been a subscriber for over a year now and this is the first time I have every had to email them about replacing a missing box.

Their customer service says they will respond within 48 hours, yet it has been around 168 hours... I have quite a few other subscription boxes and this is by FAR the WORST service of all of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Boxycharm Subscription.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Boxycharm Pros: Products, Price and variety.

Boxycharm Cons: There is no working phone number, Lack of information.

Comments

I am having the same problem going on for about 14 days now

@Anonymous

I've been trying to resolve several issues with them for at least four months now. They have the worst costumer service I have dealt with in my life.

I ended up canceling because I am sick of their BS. Just cancel, its not worth it!

Heydi
@Jennifer

I was going to gift a subscription to them for my mother and now I'm just going to cancel and get her Fabfitfun instead.

Heydi
@Anonymous

I would email them with your review link and reviewer number. They respond well to bad publicity.