Verified Buyer

Boxycharm made an unauthorized debit card transaction against my account which is through the providers card for $29.95 on January 1st 2022 at 1:54 a.m. .

I did not authorize this transaction I did not use my debit card I did not even have my debit card in my possession last night. I immediately responded when I was notified by my providers card app that the transaction had been taken out I immediately got in touch with somebody at box each arm and at the providers card customer service about the issue. And this is not my first time having an issue with them charging an account. I have phone records from my phone service Straight Talk that can show you every single website I have been on from my phone.

Also I'm sure there's an IP address somewhere that shows you where the transaction was made and what device it was made from if advice at all. I have a feeling this is theft and I'm very unhappy about this situation. The money they took out of the account was all the money I had to my name to pay for my past due electricity bill. I would never have spent any money at boxy's charm because of the previous problems I had with them back in September.

I just want my money back in my account. The account said it was canceled my transaction or whatever that I didn't even make so I don't know why they took the money on the first place.

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from boxycharm or even go on their website cuz they will steal your money and your card information and take your hard earned money. Then tell you they don't refund anything. Terrible corrupt company.

Comments