Truesdale, Missouri
2.3
Turnaround Time

I subscribed feb 12th then stuck at shipping label created since feb 19th.I emailed boxycharm and received a generic respose.

Its been 17th business days since I subscribed. What happen to the "we ship within 5-10 business days from the date your payment was received"? THEY DONT SHIP THE ACTUAL BOX THEY JUST CREATED A SHIPPING LABEL ONLINE WITHIN 5-10 DAYS THEN THEY WONT EVEN SHIP THE ACTUAL BOX! They are bad in costumer service and shipping, they sent empty or broken products.

Their services is bad for first time costumers.

I'll Unsubscribe and gonna wait for the box I paid.Gonna keep complaining until they ship my box.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ekangaroo is overall dissatisfied with Boxycharm and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about boxycharm shipping service at Boxycharm was shipping, dont process orders on time and customer service , but reviewer liked products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boxycharm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Boxycharm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boxycharm?

Comments