Verified Reviewer

I don't know how many times Boxy customer service says "Update your beauty quiz" and I do and indicate that I would like "less skincare, more makeup" and yet once again, another box where 3/5 items are skin/hair care. Of the items, they were offering in the base box for March 2022 several were makeup products.

Instead, I got the crap end of the deal. I swear! One more month Boxy and then I'm done.

Yeah, your algorithm needs work if your canned responses of "update your beauty quiz" every damn time. No, DO BETTER BOXY!

I'm so tired of sticking around for crap boxes. Honestly, I only stay subscribed for access to the drop shop because the quality of Boxy's service has gone significantly downhill.

I wish, wish, wish that they actually cared about their consumers enough to actually consider what people would like before offering the same serum every month in choice just by a different brand or the same eye cream by a different brand. How many serums and eye creams does one person need????? Boxy, go back to your roots and offer either a full makeup box or a full skincare box, but stop trying to mix the two because you miss the mark every time.

If I want a skincare item, with my sensitive skin, I'll purchase it on my own but stop trying to guess for me because your options SUCK!

Even if you DO get a response from Boxy's customer service, it's some canned or copy and pasted BS. They won't do anything to actually fix the problem or listen to what their customers want.

User's recommendation: Just don't even with this company.

Preferred solution: Let's talk. .

BoxyCharm Pros: Drop shop, Few good brands.

BoxyCharm Cons: No way to speak with cs, Beauty quiz doesnt mean a thing.

Comments